Belknap Hot Springs is good reason for a day trip from Eugene, but are you aware of other attractions in the general vicinity that are also possibly of interest? Belknap’s website lists these as additional reasons to visit:
- Sightseeing: Visit nearby lava beds at the base of the Three Sisters Mountains, waterfalls, mountain vistas, etc.
• Biking: Many trails are good for mountain biking, including the 26 mile McKenzie River Trail.
• Hiking: Myriads of trails nearby and in the high country, from nature trails to wilderness challenges.
• Golf at the famous Tokatee Golf Club just 8 miles away — one of the highest rated public golf courses in the country.
• Deer and Elk hunting in season.
• Enjoy beautiful autumn foliage!
• Unique shopping at Christmas Treasures.
• Skiing at Hoodoo Ski Bowl just 30 miles away plus many cross country ski trails.
• Hiking and Biking the lower trails all winter, including the McKenzie River Trail.
• Fishing in the lower river, the lakes and reservoirs year round.